table io pretty closely.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil (I skipped this)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder (left this out)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (left this out)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the wet ingredients and mix using the flat beater attachment. In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients with a spoon or whisk. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray and add about 1/4 cup pancake batter. Cook the first side until lightly brown and the edges begin to set. Flip the pancake over and cook until browned. Place a clean kitchen towel over the cooked pancakes as you prepare the rest.
Needed better instructions on spreading doughy batter. Wasted a few pancakes before I got it right.