Thursday, July 11, 2013

Scrappy Sunday? A few days early

Okay, I know I've been terrible about blogging, and really, I haven't had much time for the creative life lately. But, I did manage to do a few scrapbook pages while house sitting last week. Here is one I did for the contest over at one of my favorite sites, Pagemaps.com. I love using their sketches. Here is the one for this contest.


And here is my take on it. I used mostly the same product line for everything, ATD. There are a few exceptions, of course. Love, elsie did the embossed pine green paper, which I love. And the film canisters are from a photo-realistic pack I had. I didn't have many supplies, so I actually have to add a few extras, some brads and ribbon at least. But here's what I could do while not at home. I don't like exposed journaling, so it's tucked away in the envelope to the left of the campfire pic. I wrote on the three tags peeking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment