Wednesday, July 17, 2013

#scrapbooking Pagemaps challenge: Sun and Sand

Another pagemaps challenge this week. I am still scrapbooking my Florida trip from a year and a half ago. I did take a year long scrapping break in there, but it's just about impossible for me to scrap trips because I take literally hundreds of pictures. But I'm doing my best.

This week, I followed the Pagemaps sketch and tried to do a layout pretty close to the sketch for their contest. Here is the sketch, and my take on it.

If you are looking for some great sketches, check out the pagemaps website. They run contests on their blog all the time, too. Usually a ton of people enter, but it's good motivation to get a page done. Head over there to enter the contest, or check out their website for tons and tons of free sketches.

For this page, I used the following supplies:
Pattern paper-DCWV and Target
Pen: Zig
Stickers: Miss Elizabeth's (Blue shell), ATD (Title), Making Memories (words), Jolee's (pink glitter shell), other (quote bubble, fish)

No comments:

Post a Comment