Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's been a while...

Wow. I've been taking a writing break, so I guess I took a break from writing my blog, too! Honestly, I've been so busy with editing my forthcoming novel that I haven't had time for much else (besides my day job, cleaning up my flooded house, throwing a bridal shower for my sister, and having a family, eating, sleeping, etc).
Many writers suggest reading a book aloud to find mistakes. Well, I find mistakes any way I read, but wow. This is the most time consuming edit I've ever done! I hadn't realized how long it took to read a book aloud. Much, much longer than just reading it to myself. I also made my voice scratchy from reading aloud so much. Ha. Well, it will all be worth it when those nickels and dimes start rolling in. ha.ha.ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment