Monday, May 16, 2011

FREE advanced hardcopy of The Superiors (CONTEST)

Okay, well, here's the deal. I got 2 advanced copies of The Superiors, and I only need one for review. So I'm having my first ever blog contest!

You can win a paperback copy of my book before anyone else gets their hands on it. Lucky you! :P

So how do you win? I'm glad you asked. I'm trying to get more blog followers. So whoever gets the most people to follow my blog wins. So tell your friends to click on the link to this post and leave YOUR name in the comments (that's how I know who got them to follow). They also have to follow my blog, not just comment. And yes, I'll check!

So...if Sunny Susan tells Joe Blow to follow my blog, he should click 'follow' and write 'Sunny Susan' in the comments below. That's it. You dont have to like my book, pay for it, review it, or tell anyone about it (although of course you're free to do all those things and I'll love you extra if you do).

33 comments:

  1. Have asked my friends on twitter and facebook to follow your blog and say that I sent them!! *fingers crossed!

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Littlepinkstars44 asked and i followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower - and I posted on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi new follower, Parnormal Opinion sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Littlepinkstarts44 sent me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Littlepinkstars44 sent me ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. littlepinkstars44 asked me to pop over to say hello :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!:)

    I'm a new follower, littlepinkstars44 sent me.

    I've also read the synopsis and your books sounds very interesting. I'm intrigued! (littlepinkstars44 you'd better win this and tell me everything about it!)

    Good luck!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. littlepinkstars44 sent me!
    and gosh if you win you've got to tell me all about this book!!!!! good luck!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Littlepinkstars44 sent me too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Littlepinkstars44 asked me to be here... so here I am!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Littlepinkstars44 sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Littlepinkstars44 sent me:) Can I get a follow back at http://mleightonbooks.blogspot.com?

    ReplyDelete
  14. littlepinkstars44 sent me here :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. littlepinkstars44 sent me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Littlepinkstars 44 sent me too!!
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Littlepinkstars44 sent me as well. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another one sent by littlepinkstars44 and new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another one sent by littlepinkstars44 and new follower. Good luck littlepinkstars44 x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anna H. told me to follow this crazy blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Littlepinkstars44 asked and i followed! Nice blog, and nice contest =)Congratulations with your first ebook published.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Littlepinkstar44 asked me to follow your blog & it's looking good =]

    ReplyDelete
  23. littlepinkstars44 asked and I followed. Very nice blog and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  24. littlepinkstars44 sent me

    ReplyDelete