Saturday, May 21, 2011

Contest Results!

Hi all!

My contest for an advanced hardcopy of The Superiors is closing. LittlePinkStars won by a landslide! Please email or message me with your address and I will send you the ARC. I just got them in yesterday.

I've gained many new followers this week, and I've tried to follow everyone back. If I didnt follow you, please comment on this post and I'll follow your blog if you have one. I hope you enjoy my blog and check back now and then. Thanks for following me and I hope you enjoy my blogs!

Lena

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the great contest!
    Emailing you just now!

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for making your characters with multethnicities. What is ethnicity of Cali and Draven?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma--I sent it on Tuesday!

    Cinquetta--I have a pretty big mix in all the books. Draven is Middle Eastern/Indian/French, Cali is white, Draven's lady friends are black, Japanese and Latina. :)

    ReplyDelete