Friday, July 20, 2012

Scrapbooking pagemaps challenge

As some of you may know, I'm an on-again scrapbooker. So...I decided to post a few layouts now and then. Right now I'm making a scrapbook about life, one about me and my significant other, and my never-ending project is to scrapbook my son's life. So...

Here is a page from one of them.
I created this page for a challenge over at pagemaps. Thanks to Becky Fleck for the great, detailed sketch. To see the sketch or enter the challenge, go here.

Here is a list of some of the supplies I used:
Background paper: Daisy D's
other patterned papers: American Crafts (scalloped), 7 gypsies (music note), Paper Studio (hearts, rose petals)
vellum: Remember When
ink: Paper Studio (brown), Clearsnap/colorbox (pink), ATC (glitter spray ink), Sharpie (pen)
sentiment: Making Memories
Element stickers: All My Memories

other: canvas, burlap thread, staples, doilly, ticket, tag & photo corner

No comments:

Post a Comment