Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Okay, I'm not really big on New Year's Resolutions. One, because I usually forget what I resolved a month into the new year, and two, because I usually don't follow through (obviously!)
But, I thought it might be a good year to make a few resolutions. I'll try to be realistic.
So, here's my resolutions:
1. Go to at least 3 other states. I have a road trip planned, but you never know. Last year I only managed to cross the border once...and only about 3 miles over the bridge! Must do better next year.
2. Query all agents on my list for one book. I almost made it through the list with my last project. This time I'm sticking with it. Really. I swear.
3. Run at least twice a week. That one shouldn't be too hard. At least until summer.
4. Blog at least twice a week. That one is much harder!
5. Live. Write. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment